Terms and conditions
By submitting your application for FreshFaced+WildEyed you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and The Photographers’ Gallery. The Photographers’ Gallery is a not-for-profit, independent, educational charity (UK Charity commission no. 262548).
I confirm and accept that:
In order to be eligible I am from the most recently graduated class of my BA or MA i.e. not the current graduating class (in general graduated in 2014). My course was a visual arts BA or MA based at a registered institution in the UK and my artistic practice uses photography or digital media as a central component.
- I understand that I am only permitted one individual application to FreshFaced+WildEyed 2015, and I have not entered other work under any other name.
- The name, captions, texts and works I upload to the FreshFaced+WildEyed 2015 microsite will be made accessible to a panel of judges and relevant members of Gallery staff. (My university/course details will not be made available in the judging process).
- The Photographers’ Gallery will only accept applications submitted through the microsite and cannot offer feedback on any individual application nor accept any submission by post. If I have any questions or want to share additional links to video works, I will use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Photographers’ Gallery reserves the right to edit extended text submitted through the application process. The Photographers’ Gallery reserves the right to select specific images or stills for marketing, press and online exhibition purposes. Copyright for all my text, images or stills, remains with me.
- If selected, my name, course details, texts, stills and images may be used for press and marketing purposes and other educational, non-commercial purposes. The Gallery will provide separate contract issued for press image agreement should my application be successful, and that larger digital images will also be required for press and marketing purposes but I will be contacted separately about this as required.
- If selected by the panel, my name, course details, text and photographs will be presented in the exhibition at The Photographers’ Gallery 16 June- 5 July 2015, at 16 – 18 Ramillies Street, London W1F 7LW, and I will loan the work, ready for installation, exhibition and de-installation.
- I understand that I have to discuss all transportation costs with the curator, where costs are feasible the gallery will endeavour to make a contribution, if not cover them. The Gallery does not generally cover production costs. However, successful applicants are encouraged to discuss any production necessities with the Curator, as the Gallery may be able to assist in some circumstances.
- I will not have any input in the curation of FreshFaced+WildEyed 2015, The Photographers’ Gallery reserves the right to include any, and any number, of my images, subject to reasonable negotiation.
- The Photographers’ Gallery will endeavour to meet any specific installation requirements for my work but cannot guarantee this in every instance; The Photographers' Gallery also reserves the right to refuse to hang work that they feel has been produced to an inadequate or unprofessional standard.
- All submitted information, text and photography are my sole responsibility and not The Photographers’ Gallery's, and do not breach any third party copyright. I am entirely responsible for all content that I have uploaded or make otherwise available.
- I do not hold The Photographers’ Gallery, including all its staff and trustees, responsible for any losses, claims, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity related to the service (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by myself or any other person.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions please contact us by email email@example.com
The Photographers’ Gallery
16 - 18 Ramillies Street
London W1F 7LW
Tel: +44 (0)20 7087 9300
© 2015 The Photographers’ Gallery